Makita DP4002 1/2″ Drill
Side handle rotates 360° for comfort and control. Ergonomically designed rubberized grips for comfortable operation. Retractable belt clip allows operation in tight areas. Variable speed (0-700 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials. Powerful 7.0 AMP motor for improved performance.
The Makita 1/2 in. drill (model DP4002) has a powerful 7.0 Amp motor for heavy duty industrial performance and a variable speed (0700 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials. It is ergonomically designed with rubberized grips for comfortable operation and has a side handle that rotates 360 degrees for increased versatility. The DP4002 includes a large trigger switch that is conveniently located and a retractable belt clip allows operation in tight areas.
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
This 1/2-inch, reversing drill from Makita features a powerful 8-amp motor for heavy-duty industrial performance along with variable speed (0-600 rpm) for drilling into a wide variety of materials. The retractable belt clip allows operation in tight areas and the lightweight cast-aluminum gear housing is very durable. Its reversing switch is conveniently located above the trigger, the side handle rotates 360 degrees, and the ergonomically designed rubber grips give positive control. This double-insulated drill also features an all ball and needle bearing construction for longer tool life. Easily accessible brushes mean quicker maintenance. Your purchase includes a drill chuck and chuck key.
* Powerful 7 amp motor for heavy duty industrial performance
* Retractable belt clip allows operation in tight areas
* Lightweight cast aluminum gear housing for durability
* Ergonomically designed rubberized grips for positive control
* Side handle rotates 360°
* Large trigger switch is conveniently located
* All ball and needle bearing construction for long tool life
* Brushes are easily accessible for easy replacement
* Double insulated What’s in the Box
* Drill chuck (193229-6)
* Chuck key (763434-5)
* Side handle (134903-7) SPECIFICATIONS
* Capacities: Steel 1/2″; Wood 1-1/2″
* No load speed: 0 – 600 rpm
* Amps: (115V) 7.0
* Overall length: 12″
* Net weight: 4.7 lbs.
* Shipping weight: 6.5 lbs.