Makita DA3010F 3/8″ Angle Drill, reversible
Built-in clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds. Paddle switch with speed limiting dial to prevent over-tightening of fasteners. Compact design (10-5/8″ long and 2-5/8″ head width) for use when working between framing studs and other close quarter applications. Variable speed (0 – 2,400 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials. Powerful 4.0 AMP motor with less weight (3.5 lbs.).
Right Angle Drill, Chuck Size 3/8 In, Drill Speed 0-2400 RPM, Amps @ 120V 4.0, Reversing, Double Gear Reduction, Bearings Ball/Roller, Spindle Size 3/8-24 In, Tool Length 11 In, Tool Weight 3.1 Lb, Cord Type 8 Ft 2 Conductor, Features 2 5/8 In From Chuck To Back, Led Light, Paddle Switch, Palm Grip Handle Type, Includes Chuck Key, Key Holder And Side Handle
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
This angle drill has a remarkably durable high output white LED light which will illuminate your drilling area with a bulb that never needs replacing! This drill is lightweight (3.1 lbs.) and compact, with a reduced head height of 2-5/8 inches, perfect for cramped working spaces. The powerful 4.3-amp motor is an aggressive performer. This drill has a variable speed range between 0-2,400 rpm for controlled drilling in wood/metal and speed fastening. The paddle switch has a speed-limiting dial so that you wont over tighten fasteners. This also makes for easy, one-handed operation. The ball bearing construction ensures long tool life and smooth operation.
* Built-in shock proof, high output, white L.E.D. light illuminates drilling area and increases visibility with a bulb that never needs replacing throughout the life of the tool
* Powerful 4.0 amp motor and lightweight (3.1 lbs.)
* Compact (10-5/8″ length) design for easy use when working between framing studs or any other close quarter application
* Variable speed (0 – 2,400 rpm) for controlled drilling in wood/metal and speedy fastening
* Paddle switch with speed limiting dial to prevent over tightening of fasteners and for easy one-handed operation
* Reduced head height (2-5/8″) for working in limited space
* Ball bearing construction for longer motor life What’s in the Box
* Grip Complete
* Chuck Key
* Key Holder SPECIFICATIONS
* Capacities– Wood 13/16″; Steel 3/8″
* No Load Speed: 0 – 2,400 rpm
* Amps: 4.0
* Overall Length: 10-5/8″
* Net Weight: 3.1 lbs.